Saturday, June 24, 2006

My first blog ever!!!!
Thanks to Bethany - I now can blog. I feel so mainstream and "with it".
I am sitting in my living room and watching the food network. I can watch that and write on this lap top at the same time! WOW! Of course in about 2 weeks I will be giving up this great lap top. I will have to turn it back in to Dr. Wright, since it technically belongs to him. I have been using it all year as his grad assistant. So, I am using it as much as possible while I can.
There is only one more week until all my family descends upon us. It's the Stites Sisters family reunion. We have taken turns planning the reunion since 1996. That first one was planned by sister Debi in Chama, New Mexico. 2 years later I invited the clan to Branson, Missouri; 2000 found us in Baltimore, Maryland for Toby's wedding - that's sister Peggy's son; 2002 Linda planned the party in Sea Ranch, California: that was where we honored our oldest sister Sara who passed away in Dec of 2001; 2004 Peggy had moved to Oregon and we got to camp out at Crater Lake - AND Debi's daughter Becca got married in Denver, Colorado, so we kind of had 2 reunions that year. So now it is my turn again.
Anyway, can't wait to see everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home